Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bring on summer!





As the weather is getting warmer we've been getting the backyard pool ready for swimming. It was a hot and humid Wednesday when I decided to take the girls for a swim in the afternoon. I hadn't yet bought Jayda any bathers but funnily enough a pair of Amelia's bathers from last year fitted perfectly, I guess that's one of the benefits of being bigger than average.

Amelia loved the pool last summer but was a bit apprehensive this time round, I believe it's an age thing,she wanted dad to take the creepy crawly out so it wouldn't get her! As for Jayda she had no concern about being in the chilly water but she did have a tight hold on me. Jayda was more comfortable in the floaty ring, she loved it.The two of them then sat on the pool lounge and just laid there relaxing. I definitely think this summer the pool will be put to good use.





1 comment:

Elysmom said...

so jealous! it's cold here in Chicago! Our summer wasn't even hot enough.