Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SAUSAGE SIZZLE

Okay date is now confirmed for a sausage sizzle as well as a silent auction.As I have said ,the girls at ADDICTED TO HAIR have organized this.They have had all the food and soft drink donated,I will list the businesses,but mind is blank at the moment.They have also contacted the EXAMINER newspaper and they are going to do a story(and photo) with us and the staff from ADDICTED TO HAIR.I mentioned a silent auction and I will do a list of what prizes there will be.So this is the time,date and place of the sausage sizzle.

DATE: 24th OCTOBER 09

TIME: 11:00AM-2:00PM

VENUE: ASHBURTON VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTRE: 62 Ashburton Drive GOSNELLS

So we hope to see everyone there,if you don't want a sausage I'm sure there will be something to take your fancy in the silent auction.Again thanks to the girls they have a few more things they are trying to do,but I will just keep hush at the moment(IT'S BIG)

No comments: